AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

◈ oh, baby, i tried ten times before giving up.

AuteurMessage
Res Findley

Res Findley

Pseudo : dw
Job : chef, best at what he does.
To-do list : make those patato stuff from the recipe.

◈ oh, baby, i tried ten times before giving up. Empty
MessageSujet: ◈ oh, baby, i tried ten times before giving up.   ◈ oh, baby, i tried ten times before giving up. EmptyMar 17 Nov - 23:44

reynold findley
one normal, it's all i want, all i need.

nom, prénoms | réponse ici. âge, date et lieu de naissance | réponse ici. nationalité et origines | réponse ici. occupation | réponse ici. statut financier | réponse ici. état civil et orientation sexuelle | réponse ici. situation familiale | réponse ici.  traits de caractère | réponse ici, au moins 3 de chaque.  groupe | réponse ici.

being pulled in a new direction----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nous vous demandons d'écrire dans cette section vos tics et manies. Ces quelques points vous seront très avantageux lorsqu'il en sera à se créer des liens. Tenter de mettre des explications. Par exemple, pourquoi a-t-il choisi cet emploi? Quels sont ses relations antérieures? Quand votre personnage est venu habité à Amsterdam? Que pense-t-il de la ville? Toutes ses questions sont bonnes, mais non-obligatoires. Étant donné que vous avez choisi le modèle 'fiche normale', nous vous demandons un minimum de cinq points et donc une dizaine de lignes et plus.

Spoiler:

Dernière édition par Res Findley le Mer 18 Nov - 0:57, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Res Findley

Res Findley

Pseudo : dw
Job : chef, best at what he does.
To-do list : make those patato stuff from the recipe.

◈ oh, baby, i tried ten times before giving up. Empty
MessageSujet: Re: ◈ oh, baby, i tried ten times before giving up.   ◈ oh, baby, i tried ten times before giving up. EmptyMar 17 Nov - 23:51

we never truly say goodbye to what we were.
we only say hello to what'll come in the future.

x.

you are in my system, heavier than blood,
harder than bone.

What is she to you? She's my everything

We have to do something. I know. He's such an asshole when he doesn't have anyone in his life. Isn't he always like that though? Normally, he's more of a douche. Now, that's the asshole. You're such a good friend. Have you ever been alone with him a whole day? Hum... no. That's why. When you do, it changes your life forever. Ok, he's not that- Oh, he is.

Amazing. I dare you two to play Seven Minutes in Heaven. Res don't you dare. More like Seven Minutes in Hell Hell? I forgot you're that sweet. Remember that if you refuse, the next you can't past. Remember you can't dare two people. If the other doesn't want to, you can't force'em. He dared you. What? No! He dared you. That's it. The two of you go in that room, and don't even come out until we let you out. Res, if you do this- I know. I won't have any man parts. You said that twelve times already. I still have'em. You won't do it. Really Hendrick? You don't know me well. Res! Res! Let me out! You think it'll work? I have absolutly no fucking idea. But they're both acting terrible right now. What if they rip each other's head? Would that really disturb you? Nah.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

◈ oh, baby, i tried ten times before giving up.
Page 1 sur 1